Our New Student Registration for the 2021-22 School Year begins on Monday, January 25.
St. Anastasia Serves Students in Pre-K3 through 8th Grade
· Engaging and challenging curriculum
· Technology in every classroom
· 1:1 iPads and Tablets in grades 5-8
· Remediation and Learning Resource classes
· Speech and Language therapy
· Community Service Learning projects by grade and school-wide
· Gated campus and full security system
· Championship athletics program
· Fine arts program including band, choir, art, drama, Spanish and more
· Extracurricular activities including Student Government, Girls and Boys Scouts
· Free Voluntary Pre-K (VPK) provider (VPK is free for 4-year-olds) – 97% score of the State’s Readiness Rate testing
· Step Up for Students Scholarship available for kindergarten through 8th grade
· Reasonable tuition rates (assistance available)
· Extended care program, bus service and hot lunch available
For details or for a personalized tour, contact Mrs. Cardoza at email@example.com or at (772) 461-2232.
Click HERE for Weekly E-newsletters
Visit Our Pre-K
We are extremely proud of our Pre-K program. Our program serves children ages three and four with both full-day and half-day programs. We are proudly a Voluntary Pre-K Provider and boast a 92% Florida Department of Education VPK Readiness Rate. Our Readiness Rate is 2nd highest in St. Lucie County! Click here for details!
We encourage you to visit the Pre-K program online and in person to learn about our happy learning environment filled with the joy of discovery! Click here to learn more about our Pre-K Program.